Something Sweet + DT @ Pattie's Creations

Hi everyone,
I am here to share one more DT Inspiration today!! Yess..Another Design Team!! I was selected as Design Team Member at Pattie's Creations. She has a digi stamps store on Etsy. You can check it here. I would like to thanks Pattie for making me a part of her team. Its a monthly challenges blog and the new challenges go live on first Friday of every month. 

Now, it's time for a new challenge at Pattie's Creations. Its my first DT post. The theme for the month is - Something Sweet (You must use image of Candy, Cake, Sweet etc.)
I have made a card using Candy Hearts Jar.
I made this card in a hurry so couldn't work on it more professionally. I colored the image using my Shinhan Touch Markers. The tag was die cut and the sentiment was designed by me. 
That's all for today!
Pattie also offers a freebie on the first Friday of the month at the challenge blog. So, don't forget to check out the freebie and the challenge!

Hope to see you soon.
Happy Crafting!

1 comment: